LiU’s Graphic Identity Guidelines in new version
A new version of the LiU Graphic Identity Guidelines has been published that includes updates to information about graphics and profile images for social media, moving media and LiU merchandise. New templates for PowerPoint presentations are also available for all co-workers with LiU-registered computers.
You will feel at home in the new edition since the contents and structure are the same as before. It does, however, include some new examples to inspire you. Certain parts have been clarified and expanded. We hope that it will be easier to understand, and you will be able to find what you’re looking for.
The LiU Graphic Identity Guidelines provide information and guidelines for how we together can reinforce the LiU brand. One way is that we all consistently use our graphic identity guidelines.
What is new?
- Improvements to LiU typography. Updates to the LiU profile typeface KorolevLiU, with modifications for numerals in tables.
- Clarification concerning the use of base colours, complementary colours, tones and how to combine them
- Graphic identity to be used at ceremonies
- Updates to the email signatures to include GDPR-related text. The email signature will be distributed at a later date.
- Updates to the information for webpages
- Updates relating to graphics and profile images for social media
- Updates and improvements of LiU merchandise
- Profiling in moving media
New templates for PowerPoint presentations
- Text pages are now also available with a dark theme. This makes it possible to choose simply between black and white backgrounds.
- The template pages have been organised into groups, making it easier to overview the arrangement.
- Example of starting pages with a background image are provided.
- The presentation templates for PowerPoint presentations have already been distributed to all co-workers with LiU-registered computers.
Translated by George Farrants
Last updated: 2020-02-24