Convert results into benefit
Universities have a responsibility to disseminate the research results that they produce, but resources for this are sometimes limited. LiU is opening a new call for applications in the VFN programme, which offers financing for the dissemination of research.
The VFN programme (where “VFN” is an abbreviation of the Swedish phrase “Verifiering av Nyttiggörande”) offers financing up to SEK 50,000 for projects whose goal is to convert research results into benefit.
The aims of VFN are to encourage the dissemination of research results to a broader audience, to find new ways to use knowledge in practice, and to increase LiU’s expertise in this field.
What can be financed within VFN?
Grants from VFN can be used to finance your own time and activities to disseminate or make available research results outside of the academic world, or to convert such results into benefit. Examples:
- the production and dissemination of popular science presentations
- active participation at trade shows and conferences
- the organisation of seminars and workshops
Call and application
- Call period: 15 February-15 March
- A decision will be given before 15 April.
- Applications are to be submitted by email, as specified in the instructions
Translated by George Farrants
Last updated: Tue Feb 05 10:46:00 CET 2019