Join the vice-chancellor in a strategy dialogue
All co-workers are invited to join the vice-chancellor in a dialogue on strategy. The final date for registration is 8 December. Please, register now!
The aims of these dialogues are to provide information about LiU’s objectives and high-priority areas, and to describe their backgrounds. A further aim is to hear the views of co-workers concerning future challenges and opportunities, as part of the on-going planning of LiU’s operations.
You are invited to choose one of the following occasions to participate in the dialogue (2018):
- 29 January, 3.00-4.30 pm in Valeriana, Building 511, University Hospital Campus
- 30 January, 1.00-2.30 pm TP56 in the Täppan Building, Campus Norrköping
- 12 February, 2.00-3.30 pm TER1 in the Terra Building, Campus Valla
- 16 February, 1.30-3.00 pm TER1 in the Terra Building, Campus Valla
- 12 March, 1.30-3.00 pm, Campus Lidingö
It may be necessary to move to alternative rooms, depending on how many register.
Register for the vice-chancellor’s strategy dialogues
Register at the following link: http://bit.ly/2h9pdac The final date for registration is 8 December 2017. Please, bring a portable computer or tablet computer with you. The participants will be assigned to small groups and we will ask one member of each group to take notes.
The strategy dialogue consists of two parts:
- 1: The vice-chancellor will describe the critical decisions made at LiU in advance of the coming three-year period, and the areas given priority. She will describe the background against which these have been made.
- 2: A workshop discussing internal and external changes. What challenges and opportunites do these changes bring for operations at LiU? What initiatives should we take to ensure positive development?
Background material will be distributed to prepare for the dialogues.
It is possible that strategy dialogues will be arranged also in English.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about the strategy dialogues.
I look forward to seeing you.
Last updated: 2017-11-27