Rules for the LiU-card
- The card should be handled with care.
- The card is your personal identity card as an employee at LiU and may not be misused.
- The card is your "key" to the university facilities and should be treated as such.
- Card and PIN-code must not be kept together.
- The card is personal and may not be lent to anyone.
- Do not let anyone unauthorized into the university with your card.
- A lost card must be reported (blocked) immediately.
- You are required to be able to show your LiU-card to a security guard or other person authorized by the university.
- If you break the rules or the card is misused it can be taken into custody by a security guard or other person authorized by the university for further investigation.
- I have read the library rules and regulations and promise to abide by them.
Last updated: 2020-10-20