Rules for the LiU-card
- The card should be handled with care!
- The card is your personal identity card as student (student's ID) at LiU and may not be misused!
- The card is your "key" to the university facilities and should be treated as such!
- Card and PIN-code must not be kept together!
- The card is personal and may not be lent to anyone!
- Do not let anyone unauthorized into the university with your card!
- A lost card must be reported immediately!
- You are required to be able to show your LiU-card to a security guard or other person authorized by the university!
Rules for use of library card:
- I have read the rules for use of the library card "Lånevillkor, ordningsregler…" and promise to abide by them!
- You are required to be informed of current rules which are posted at www.liu.se/personal/liu-kortet/!
- If you break the rules or the card is misused it can be taken into custody by a security guard or other person authorized by the university for further investigation!
Last updated: 2009-11-11