Purchasing telephones and accessories
The following procedure is to be followed when ordering telephones and accessories:
Telephones are to be ordered by IT personnel through Raindance. When a co-worker needs a new telephone, send the order to firstname.lastname@example.org. A technician will then be responsible that the telephone is delivered and installed for the user.
Subscriptions and telephone repair will continue to be managed by email@example.com.
A purchase order must contain:
- Approval from an authorised purchaser who has responsibility for economic matters.
- Name of activity to be debited and, where relevant, accounting number.
- The LiU-ID of the person who is to have the unit. If this person does not have a LiU-ID, the name must be given.
- The model of telephone required, selected from the standard range. Storage capacity, accessories, etc.
- Accessories if relevant (the purchaser may have to contact you if the order is unclear).
Last updated: 2018-10-05