Some useful tips on what to keep in mind as you contact the helpdesk
Before you call or submit a support ticket:
- Check if any of our online guides in ComAround can help you solve your problem.
- Try rebooting your computer.
- Have a look at our web site to see if we have published any news items regarding your problem.
- If others are affected by the same problem, please try to estimate how many it concerns.
- Take a moment to think through how to describe your problem and the troubleshooting that you may have performed yourself.
- Have your username (that is, LiU-ID) available in order to facilitate our handling of your errand.
During the call
- We may ask some questions in order to identify the problem and get the information that we need in order to solve it. We appreciate your taking the time for that.
After the call
- If we can not solve your errand directly over the phone, we will register it in our tracking system and passing it on to the proper authorities.
IT's helpdesk – OPENING HOURS
Regular opening hours:
Monday and Thursday 8 am – 8 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Opening hours Christmas:
27-28 December 9 am - 3 pm
2-4 January 2019 9 am - 3 pm
Helpdesk for employees
Phone: 013-28 2828
Helpdesk for students
Phone: 013-28 5898
Report problems online
Last updated: Wed Dec 19 17:08:44 CET 2018