Important information about automatically generated Zoom meetings
Automatically generated Zoom meetings for timetabled teaching are not associated with a personal account, which means that certain functions are not available.
The automatically generated links are not associated with your personal account, and this means that there are certain limitations that you should know about. For such automatically generated meetings, it is not possible to
- construct a participant list of the meeting after it has finished
- create polls in advance or when the meeting is in progress
- prepare breakout rooms in advance.
It is, however, possible to open breakout rooms while the meeting is in progress.
The functions described above can only be used when the meeting is associated with a personal account, making it possible to store the information. Thus, if you need to use these functions, you must create a meeting manually.
Subscribe to IT news
Receive a newsletter for LiU employees 4 times per semester with IT news. The newsletter is in Swedish, but many of the included articles are available in English. Subscribe here!
Latest IT related news
- Warning for phishing – package delivery (2020-11-18)
- Spam with faked library login screen (2020-11-02)
- Microsoft Video to be discontinued - Stream new tool (2020-11-02)
Last updated: 2020-11-10