Linköping University was hit by a phishing attack on Wednesday 24 June that led to the suspension of several LiU co-workers’ accounts, and a few student accounts.
Subscribe to IT news
Receive a newsletter for LiU employees 4 times per semester with IT news. The newsletter is in Swedish, but many of the included articles are available in English. Subscribe here!
Latest IT related news
- Passcode or waiting room for all Zoom meetings (2020-09-22)
- See your course room through the eyes of a student (2020-09-14)
- Mac users: upgrade to Office 365 (2020-09-10)
- Upgrade to macOS Catalina now (2020-09-02)
- Cisco AnyConnect decommissioned - use FortiClient (2020-08-28)
Last updated: 2020-06-29