The maximum file size has been increased from 15GB to 100GB for a single file in OneDrive and Sharepoint. For best performance, it's recommended to upload very large files using the OneDrive Desktop client, i.e. installing the app and handle files using the synchronized folders in the File Explorer or Finder (not via web browser). Click to see guides on installing OneDrive.
Subscribe to IT news
Receive a newsletter for LiU employees 4 times per semester with IT news. The newsletter is in Swedish, but many of the included articles are available in English. Subscribe here!
Latest IT related news
- Passcode or waiting room for all Zoom meetings (2020-09-22)
- See your course room through the eyes of a student (2020-09-14)
- Mac users: upgrade to Office 365 (2020-09-10)
- Upgrade to macOS Catalina now (2020-09-02)
- Cisco AnyConnect decommissioned - use FortiClient (2020-08-28)
Last updated: 2020-08-06