Are your office location and active IT equipment correctly registered?
In its striving to improve the quality of IT support, the IT Division requires your help with two points: that your office location is correctly registered, and that information about your IT equipment is correct. If the IT Division has the correct information, it can deliver rapid and efficient service.
Register your office location
- Log in to MinIT https://minit.liu.se/
- Click on “My profile”.
- Make sure that the office location given in the lower left corner is correct.
Review your active IT equipment
It is possible, for example, that you have an old computer registered that has now been decommissioned, or that you use a computer that is not officially registered to you. Let us know about such cases by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log in to MinIT (https://minit.liu.se)
- Click on “Devices and Apps”
- Check that the equipment registered under you is correct. Note that if you have a Mac, the computer may be listed under “Inactive”. This is a temporary bug in the system.
Subscribe to IT news
Receive a newsletter for LiU employees 3 times per semester with IT news. The newsletter is in Swedish, but many of the included articles are available in English. Subscribe here!
Last updated: 2019-08-13