How to Connect to Netlogon
- If you are using wireless networking: ensure that you have coverage and are connected to the network named (with SSID) LiU. Encryption (WEP, WPA) must be disabled.
- Ensure that you are using DHCP to receive an IP address automatically (this is usually the default).
- Start a web browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox) and go to the page https://netlogon.liu.se/ (it should be sufficient to go to any page -- you should be automatically redirected to netlogon.liu.se).
- Log in using your normal username and password (LiU-ID), or guest account.
- If you lose contact with the network, you will be logged out automatically. If you want to log out manually, visit https://www.netlogon.se/ and select the log out option.
- If you have problems with the connection, or the network is very slow, it may help to siable IPv6.
Last updated: 2014-12-10