Summer courses for Nordic students from member universities
Every summer, NC organizes two summer courses for students at member universities, each lasting two weeks and featuring a mix of lectures and excursions to professional environments such as consulates and company headquarters.
Summer courses for LiU students in 2020
- Chinese Politics and Society (B.A. level): June 25-July 8, 2020
- Business and Innovation in China (M.A. level): July 10-July 23, 2020
Read more information on the NC website for summer course 2020
Cost and credits
There is no tuition fee, but participating students must pay 1200 RMB in a participation fee to cover various expenses, plus their own travel and accommodation. Upon completion of a paper after the course, students are granted 5 ECTS academic credits.
Application to the summer course
- Download and fill in the application form.
- Send the application form in WORD/OPEN OFFICE format before April 20th, 2020 to Zhe Yang (firstname.lastname@example.org) at International Office.
- LiU as a member university of NC is offered three spots in total for summer courses. The principal rule for a selection is "first come first served". If there are more than three applicants, other applicants will be put on a waiting list, in case other member universities don't nominate three. Selection result will be sent out after May 5th, 2020.
funding for researchers at member universities
Senast uppdaterad: 2020-02-20