The university’s internationalisation strategy is based on the vision of a university with international standing. Expanding new network with strong international universities and offering internationally competitive education are two key parts of this strategy.
Exchanges for teachers and staff
Linköping University employees can apply for funding for further training and for work abroad. Contact the International Office for more information.
- Erasmus - for exchanges with European universities
- Other programmes and agreements (in Swedish)
- International Office
- Study abroad section - information for LiU students who want to study abroad
- LiU:s Exchange Partner Profile (pdf) – LiU’s contact details for foreign partner universities
A strategic committee for internationalisation, founded by the vice-chancellor. Its aim is to implement the university’s internationalisation plan and to advance its internationalisation work.
- Meeting minutes and vice-chancellor’s decision to found the internationalisation committee (in Swedish)
- Internationalisation plan 2013-2020 (pdf) (in Swedish)
Marketing of master’s programmes
The Communications and Marketing Division works with the international education part of the website, and the marketing of LiU’s international master’s programmes, with a focus on non-EU students.
Eva Lena Rodriguez, project manager, International Student Recruitment: email@example.com
Therese Winder, information officer, International Student Recruitment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions and fees
Enquiries about admissions and fees for international master’s programmes:
Last updated: Thu Apr 27 13:33:14 CEST 2017