Hide menu

Guide for students

To whom should I turn if I have been subjected to offensive treatment?

Students can turn to:

  • Director of studies or programme coordinator
  • Teacher
  • Study counsellor
  • Student union (links to which are given here in the right margin)
  • Student work environment representative
  • Student Health
  • Equal opportunities coordinator

At LiU the principle is to manage abuse that has been experienced as close to the affected person as possible. For students, the director of studies or corresponding person is responsible for handling and, where relevant, investigating the occurrence of abusive treatment.

The student unions represent individual students.

LiU’s Equal Opportunities body can be contacted for consultation concerning legislation and details of the procedures followed during handling and investigation. 

Guide for handling offensive treatment at Linköping University (pdf, revised December 2018)


Page manager: pia.rundgren@liu.se
Last updated: 2018-12-20