Hide menu

To whom should I turn if I have been subjected to offensive treatment?

Co-workers can turn to:

  • Their immediate superior or head of department
  • HR partner
  • Local union representatives
  • Health and safety representatives
  • Equal opportunities representatives
  • Equal opportunities coordinator
  • Occupational healthcare

At LiU the principle is to manage abuse that has been experienced as close to the affected person as possible. For co-workers, the immediate superior with personnel responsibility is responsible.

Employee organisations can offer support to an individual co-worker.

LiU’s Equal Opportunities body can be contacted for consultation concerning legislation and details of the procedures followed during handling and investigation.

Guide for handling offensive treatment at Linköping University (pdf, revised December 2018)


Page manager: pia.rundgren@liu.se
Last updated: 2019-04-15