When you work or study at the university you have the right to fair and equal treatment independently of any disability you may have. It is a goal that activities be carried out in forms that make it possible for each individual to develop, based on his or her personal conditions.
Resource group with focus on disability (in Swedish: “Funkisgruppen”)
Funkisgruppen is a subgroup to the Equal Opportunities Strategic Group with the task of positively, actively and continuously working with issues, and working to improve conditions for students and co-workers with disabilities.
The members are currently:
- Anna Levén – Department of Behavioural Sciences and Learning
- Robbie Danielsson – University Services/Facilities Management Office
- Katarina Eriksson – Library
- Peter Arvidsson – University Services/Premises and Technical Support Office
- Ulrica Engdahl Tollin – University Services/Premises and Technical Support Office
- Åsa Löwgren – coordinator for students with disabilities
- Lina Grudd - student representative
- Hanna Östenberg - student representative
The Swedish Agency for Participation works to ensure that everybody, independently of disability, is to be able to participate in society.
The Equality Ombudsman (DO) conducts active work that leads to equal rights and opportunities independently of sex, gender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation and age.
This site provides information about research into disability and functional impairment and focuses on the complex interplay between bio-psycho-social levels, which in the long term provides the greatest explanatory and application values.
We work to prevent and counteract all forms of discrimination in society independently of whether it concerns ethnicity, religion or other belief, sex, disability, sexual orientation, age or gender identity or expression.
Last updated: 2018-09-25