LiU guidelines and decisions
(Edited 10 March 2021)
At Linköping University, restrictions apply in accordance with the national restrictions aimed at stopping the spread of Covid-19. LiU’s restrictions apply until 30 June. Linköping University is currently at Level 4, which means “Active pandemic with extensive restrictions and large effects on LiU activities”. This means, among other things, that we are not to be on campus for work or study, unless it is absolutely necessary.
Table of pandemic-response levels
- Level 0: No active pandemic. Normal, everyday life.
- Level 1: Pandemic active in countries with which we collaborate. No restrictions in Sweden and no, or very little, effect on LiU activities.
- Level 2: Active pandemic with limited restrictions and little effect on LiU activities.
- Level 3: Active pandemic with restrictions and effects on LiU activities.
- Level 4: Active pandemic with extensive restrictions and large effects on LiU activities.
- Level 5: Active pandemic with very extensive restrictions and major effects on LiU activities. LiU operations are carried out in distance mode.
- Level 6: Active pandemic with extremely extensive restrictions and extensively major effects on LiU activities. LiU operations are carried out in distance mode.
- Level 7: Active pandemic with extreme societal effects. Shutdown – in which only absolutely necessary activities are carried out at LiU.
Procedures to be used for thesis defences
Guidelines have also been drawn up for thesis defences to be held in the spring term of 2021:
- Decision of temporary procedures for thesis defences, with reason of the spread of infection of the coronavirus disease covid-19 (PDF in Swedish)
Information for teachers regarding exams
Last updated: 2021-03-10