As autumn term starts and LiU gradually returns to on-campus operations, we all have a responsibility to do everything we can to make it easy to maintain physical distancing. Several types of information material are now available to be downloaded or ordered.
At LiU-Tryck, it is possible to order information material that clearly informs students, co-workers and visitors about the restrictions currently in force on the university premises. The cost of this material will be borne by the LiU central administration. The purpose is to show clearly how important it is to keep at a distance from others, and to ensure that people do not get too close in meeting rooms and lunchrooms. Floor-mounted distance markers are available to maintain separation in queues.
Orders are to be coordinated by administrative managers in departments and by heads of faculty office in faculties. This is to obtain a better overview and reduce the risk for double orders.As autumn term starts and LiU gradually returns to on-campus operations, we all have a responsibility to do everything we can to make it easy to maintain physical distancing. Several types of information material are now available to be downloaded or ordered.
The following can be ordered at the link below
- Posters – in A3 format, which in a light-hearted and friendly manner remind people to keep their distance.
- Table riders – with the same format as those we have been using during the spring on the tables on campus. The new riders contain updated information and are coordinated with the posters.
- Floor markers – to be attached to the floor at locations where there is a risk of queues. These are to be used in moderation, a maximum of three markers at each location.
- The information material can be ordered from LiU-Tryck (using Forms, after logging in with a LiU ID). Note that LiU-Tryck is closed 13-26 July.
Send any questions by email to LiU-Tryck: email@example.com
The following is available for downloading
4. Word template – If your operational unit requires additional or adapted information, the attached A4 template in Word format can be used. You can easily print this and display it in, for example, meeting rooms, personnel areas or other rooms. Using a university-wide template creates a uniform impression.
The Public Health Agency´s Poster (several languages)
The poster Protect yourself and others from infection contains tips for preventing the spread of infection and is available in several languages. Print and put it up.
Last updated: 2020-06-25